[Episode 75] King of Immortal Machines – Episode 1Posted by Clayton Cannon
The first cast of 2015 brings to the table a new host with a new format. We are calling this “King of Immortal Machines – Episode 1” – We don’t know how many of these we will do, but certainly if we get good feedback from our listeners, it may spur us to continue this format throughout the year. The format is simple; think of it as a take of ESPN’s ‘Around the Horn’ with gaming news and topics. We go through 9 topics coming from the news and questions from our audience (if you want to submit a question see our contact links below). Each caster will discuss the topics and the host gets to choose which person makes the best argument based on passion, creativity, and ‘correctness’. We’ll tally up the points at the end of the show and whoever has the most points will hold the title ‘King of Immortal Machines’ (until next time).
The 9 topics for this show are:
1. What game should we be most excited for in 2015?
2. Is it a good decision for Valve to enter broadcasting market?
3. Far Cry 5: Dinosaurs & Vampires… are these themes a good idea?
4. What franchise/gaming trend are we tired of?
5. Are we excited to see an Assassin’s Creed movie starring Michael Fassbender?
6. Playing off this bit of news, what is the best video game movie adaptation to date?
7. What game do we want to see adapted into a movie?
8. Best boss battle ever?
9. Most disappointing boss battle?
So please PLEASE, give us feedback on the show – what you liked, what you didn’t like, whether you’d be interested in more shows like this. Whatever the feedback may be, we’ll take it, analyze it and continue to try to make the show more interesting and fun. Thanks for listening!
Hosted and Summarized by Steve [Dukefrukem]
Participants are James [Vigil80], Eric [Ravenlock] and Clayton [Voodoo]
Produced by Clayton [Voodoo]